Thursday, January 7, 2010

Notes from Quinn

Quinn made each of us a card this year for Christmas complete with her sentiments towards each of us. Here they are:

Mattie and Lauren can't find their letters, but they both said similar things. "I love you. I hope you were good this year because if you weren't Santa won't come. I hope your Christmas is jolly."

"Dear Daddy, I want you to have a jolly Christmas. I want more than one gift."

"Mom, I really, really love you. I just hope you have a jolly Christmas. You are the mom I want to have.....I want more than one gift."

"Jonas, Sometimes you make me mad. I still love you."

And my personal favorite:

"Sam, You are mean to me, but you are in my family and when you are in my family I have to love you."

9 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing. Especially at Sam's. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure if Jane or Ruby wrote a note to George and Henry, it would be almost word for word the same.

    You've been doing lots of scanning lately! But when Chris wrote your Christmas post he said you were sewing something. I would love to see what you're making...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Quinn! Your letter to Sam reminds me of the poison pen letter Beth once wrote to your mom about one of our cats and signed it "Love, Beth".

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love things like that - good thing you saved it here for the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom - I dont' remember that letter. What did it have to do with the cat?

    Annee - I was making Drew a blanket, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it. Now I'm working on skirts for Mattie and Lauren. We'll see how they turn out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Julie,that is so funny. I love the letter to Sam! Quinn is doing great with her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, don't forget to take pictures of the skirts!

    (please)

    ReplyDelete